PUBLIC DISPLAY ON THE ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT ASSESSMENT (EIA) OF THE PROPOSED FERTILIZER BLENDING PLANT LOCATED IN KALAMBAINA, WAMAKKO LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA, SOKOTO STATE BY SOKOTO STATE MINISTRY OF ENVIRONMENT.
In accordance with the provisions of the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) Act CAP E12 LFN 2004, which makes it mandatory for proponents of all new major development activities to carry out Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of their proposed projects, the Federal Ministry of Environment hereby announces twenty–one (21) working days Public Display for the draft EIA report submitted by Sokoto State Ministry of Environment. This Display is to enable the public to make inputs that shall facilitate informed decisions on the project EIA by the Ministry. Click to Download this Report: DRAFT REPORT OF EIA OF OCP FERTILIZER BLENDING PLANT KALAMBAINA
Brief Project Description:
The proposed project shall entail the construction and installation of a 200,000TPA Fertilizer Blending Plant using raw materials such as Urea, Di-ammonium Phosphate (DAP). Muriate of Potash (MOP) and Limestone Granules (LSG) on a landtake of about 10.209 Hectares in Kalambaina Industrial area of Wamakko Local Government Area, Sokoto State. Click to Download this Report: DRAFT REPORT OF EIA OF OCP FERTILIZER BLENDING PLANT KALAMBAINA
The Display Centers Are:
- Wamakko Local Government Council, Wamakko, Sokoto State,
- Sokoto State Ministry of Environment, Sokoto, Sokoto State
- Federal Ministry of Environment, Sokoto, Sokoto State
- Federal Ministry of Environment, Environment House (Brown Building), Independence Way, Central Business District, Abuja-F.C.T.
- Click to Download this Report: DRAFT REPORT OF EIA OF OCP FERTILIZER BLENDING PLANT KALAMBAINA
Duration of Display:
Date: 25th November to 23rd December 2020. Time: 8:00am – 4:00pm Daily.