PUBLIC DISPLAYS AND DISCLOSURES
PUBLIC DISPLAY EXERCISE ON THE ENVIRONMENTAL AND SOCIAL IMPACT ASSESSMENT (ESIA) OF THE PROPOSED REHABILITATION AND RECONSTRUCTION OF PORT HARCOURT – MAIDUGURI NARROW GUAGE RAILWAY AND ITS ACCESSORIES, BONNY – ONNE – ELELENWO – UBIMA – OWERRI RAILWAY BRANCH LINES, ...read more
PAYMENTS INTO THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF ENVIRONMENT TSA ACCOUNT THROUGH THE REMITA PLATFORM
- Visit (www.remita.net)
- Click Pay a Federal Agency
- Type or Select Federal Ministry of Environment from the Drop down box
- Select EIA payments from name of services
- Complete the form filling and Click (Proceed to Payment) to generate RRR reference number
- Take printed RRR nos to any commercial bank for payment
- Please make Revenue and Operational payments seperately
The Environmental Assessment Department is one of the Technical Departments established in the Federal Ministry of Environment at the inception of the Ministry in 1999 and charged with the responsibility of ensuring that all developmental projects are carried out in compliance with relevant environmental laws and regulations in order to ensure environmental sustainability.
The Environmental Assessment (EA) Department is charged with the responsibility of ensuring that all developmental projects are carried out in compliance with relevant environmental laws and regulations in order to ensure environmental sustainability.
OIL & GAS DIVISION
ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT ASSESSMENT DIVISION
ENVIRONMENTAL STANDARD AND MONITORING DIVISION
MINING ENVIRONMENTAL ASSESSMENT DIVISION
CONNECT WITH US
Federal Ministry of Environment,
Environment House (Brown Building),
Airport Road, Central Business District, Abuja.