PUBLIC DISPLAY ON THE ENVIRONMENTAL AND SOCIAL IMPACT ASSESSMENT (ESIA) OF THE PROPOSED 50,000LITRES LUBRICATING OIL BLENDING PLANT IN IZEINBOU BUSH, GBARAN CLAN, YENAGOA LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA, BAYELSA STATE BY ERASKON NIGERIA LIMITED.
In accordance with the provisions of the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) Act CAP E12 LFN 2004, which makes it mandatory for proponents of all new major development activities to carry out Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of their proposed projects, the Federal Ministry of Environment hereby announces twenty–one (21) working days Public Display for the draft ESIA report submitted by Eraskon Nigeria Limited. This Display is to enable the public to make inputs that shall facilitate informed decisions on the project ESIA by the Ministry. Click to Download ERASKON NIGERIA LIMITED OIL BLENDING PLANT
Brief Project Description:
The proposed project shall entail the installation of a 50,000liters per day Lubricating Oil Blending Plant with associated facilities such as Tank Farm, Base Oil Storage Tank, Blending Facility, Metering skids, Drum Decanting, Pump and Piping, Reception and Loading bays on a total land area of 7.925Ha located at in Izeinbou bush, Yenagoa Local Government Area, Bayelsa State Click to Download ERASKON NIGERIA LIMITED OIL BLENDING PLANT
The Display Centers Are:
- Yenagoa Local Government Council, Yenagoa, Bayelsa State,
- Bayelsa State Ministry of Environment, Yenagoa, Bayelsa State,
- Federal Ministry of Environment, Yenagoa, Bayelsa State,
- Federal Ministry of Environment, Environment House (Brown Building), Independence Way, Central Business District, Abuja-F.C.T.
- Click to Download ERASKON NIGERIA LIMITED OIL BLENDING PLANT
Duration of Display:
Date: 26th October to 23rd November, 2020. Time: 8:00am – 4:00pm Daily.