PUBLIC DISPLAY ON THE ENVIRONMENTAL AND IMPACT ASSESSMENT (EIA) OF THE Proposed IYIN – ADO – EKITI DUAL CARRIAGEWAY PROJECT AT ADO LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA, EKITI STATE BY EKITI STATE GOVERNMENT.
In accordance with the provisions of the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) Act CAP E12 LFN 2004, which makes it mandatory for proponents of all new major development activities to carry out Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of their proposed projects, the Federal Ministry of Environment hereby announces twenty–one (21) working days Public Display for the draft EIA report submitted by Ekiti State Government. This Display is to enable the public to make inputs that shall facilitate informed decisions on the project EIA by the Ministry.
EIA Report Display Centers Are:
- Ado-Ekiti Local Government Area, Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State.
- Irepodun/Ifelodun Local Government Area, Igede, Ekiti State
- Ekiti State Ministry for Environment, Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State.
- Federal Ministry of Environment Office, Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State.
- Federal Ministry of Environment, Environment House (Brown Building), Independence Way, Central Business District, Abuja-F.C.T.
Duration of Disclosure: Date: 4th September – 2nd October 2020. Time: 8:00am – 4:00pm Daily.
Brief Project Description:
The proposed project entails the first phase construction of a seven (7) kilometers dual carriage road between Ado Ekiti and Iyin Ekiti starting from the junction of Government House at Fajuyi Ado Ekiti through Bank road and Ekiti State Pavilion and terminates at Iyin Ekiti, traversing Ado Ekiti and Irepodun/Ifelodun Local Government Areas of Ekiti State
ALL COMMENTS SHOULD BE FORWARDED TO THE HON. MINISTER, FEDERAL MINISTRY OF ENVIRONMENT HEADQUARTERS, MABUCHI, ABUJA -F.C.T OR VIA MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com