PUBLIC DISPLAY ON THE ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT ASSESSMENT (EIA) OF THE PROPOSED (400,000 PER ANNUM) TYPE 3 COMPOSITE LPG CYLINDER MANUFACTURING PLANT IN POLAKU, YENAGOA LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA, BAYELSA STATE BY RUNGAS PRIME INDUSTRIES LIMITED.
In accordance with the provisions of the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) Act CAP E12 LFN 2004, which makes it mandatory for proponents of all new major development activities to carry out Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of their proposed projects, the Federal Ministry of Environment hereby announces twenty–one (21) working days Public Display for the draft EIA report submitted by Rungas Prime Industries Limited. This Display is to enable the public to make inputs that shall facilitate informed decisions on the project EIA by the Ministry. Click to Download: ESIA FOR TYPE 3 COMPOSITE LPG CYLINDER MANUFACTURING PLANT
Brief Project Description:
The proposed project entails the development of a type 3 composite LPG cylinder manufacturing plant. The plant will have a production capacity of 400,000 units of type 3 composite LPG cylinder per annum comprising 80,000 units of 12kg cylinders and 320,000 units of 6kg cylinders on a land take of 2ha located within an existing NCDMB 11ha land in Polaku, Yenagoa LGA, Bayelsa State. Click to Download: ESIA FOR TYPE 3 COMPOSITE LPG CYLINDER MANUFACTURING PLANT
The Display Centers Are:
- Headquarters, Yenagoa Local Government Area, Yenagoa, Bayelsa State.
- Bayelsa State Ministry of the Environment, Yenagoa, Bayelsa State.
- Federal Ministry of Environment Office, Yenagoa, Bayelsa State.
- Federal Ministry of Environment, Environment House, Central Business District Abuja, FCT.
- Click to Download: ESIA FOR TYPE 3 COMPOSITE LPG CYLINDER MANUFACTURING PLANT