PUBLIC DISPLAY EXERCISE ON THE ENVIRONMENTAL AND SOCIAL IMPACT ASSESSMENT (ESIA) OF THE PROPOSED (400,000 PER ANNUM) TYPE 3 COMPOSITE LPG CYLINDER MANUFACTURING PLANT PROJECT AT POLAKU, YENAGOA LGA, BAYELSA STATE BY RUNGAS PRIME INDUSTRIES LIMITED
In accordance with the provisions of the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) Act CAP E12 LFN 2004, which makes it mandatory for proponents of all new major development activities to carry out Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of their proposed projects, the Federal Ministry of Environment hereby announces twenty–one (21) working days Public Display for the draft ESIA report submitted by Rungas Prime Industries Limited. This Display is to enable the public to make inputs that shall facilitate informed decisions on the project ESIA by the Ministry. Click to Download Report ESIA FOR COMPOSITE LPG CYLINDER MANUFACTURING PLANT
Brief Project Description:
The proposed project entails the development of a type 3 composite LPG cylinder manufacturing plant. The plant will have a production capacity of 400,000 units of type 3 composite LPG cylinder per annum; comprising 80,000 units of 12kg cylinders and 320,000 units of 6kg cylinders on a land take of 2ha located within an existing NCDMB 11ha land in Polaku, Yenagoa LGA, Bayelsa State.
The Display Centers Are:
- Headquarters, Yenagoa Local Government Council, Yenagoa , Bayelsa State .
- Bayelsa State Ministry of Environment Office, Yenagoa , Bayelsa State
- Federal Ministry of Environment Office, Yenagoa , Bayelsa State
- Federal Ministry of Environment, Environment House (Brown Building), Independence Way, Central Business District, Abuja-FCT.
- Click to Download Report ESIA FOR COMPOSITE LPG CYLINDER MANUFACTURING PLANT
Duration of Display:
Date: 4th November –2nd December, 2020. . Time: 8:00am – 4:00pm Daily.
ALL COMMENTS SHOULD BE FORWARDED TO THE HON. MINISTER, FEDERAL MINISTRY OF ENVIRONMENT HEADQUARTERS, MABUCHI, ABUJA -F.C.T OR VIA MAIL email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org