PUBLIC DISPLAY ON THE ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT ASSESSMENT (EIA) OF THE PROPOSED PORT FACILITY PROJECT, KIRIKIRI, AMUWO-ODOFIN LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA, LAGOS STATE BY BESTAF MARINE SERVICES LIMITED.
In accordance with the provisions of the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) Act CAP E12 LFN 2004, which makes it mandatory for proponents of all new major development activities to carry out Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of their proposed projects, the Federal Ministry of Environment hereby announces twenty–one (21) working days Public Display for the draft EIA report submitted by Bestaf Marine Services Limited. This Display is to enable the public to make inputs that shall facilitate informed decisions on the project EIA by the Ministry. Click to download Bestaf Report
Brief Project Description:
The proposed project shall involve the construction of Port infrastructures such as Warf, Berth, Quay, Pier and an additional 125meters to the existing Jetty to be used as a Container Terminal, Custom Bonded Facility and a Free Trade Zone on a total land take of approximately 4.99Ha along the bank of Badagry Creek, Kirikiri, Amuwo-Odofin Local Government Area, Lagos State. Click to download Bestaf Report
The Display Centers Are:
- Amuwo-Odofin Local Government Council, Festac Town, Lagos State.
- Lagos State Ministry of The Environment and Water Resources, Alausa Ikeja, Lagos State
- Federal Ministry of Environment, Games Village Surulere Lagos State
- Federal Ministry of Environment, Environment House (Brown Building), Independence Way, Central Business District, Abuja-F.C.T.
- Click to download Bestaf Report
ALL COMMENTS SHOULD BE FORWARDED TO THE HON. MINISTER, FEDERAL MINISTRY OF ENVIRONMENT HEADQUARTERS, MABUCHI, ABUJA -F.C.T OR VIA MAIL [email protected] or [email protected] Click to download Bestaf Report