PUBLIC DISPLAY ON THE ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT ASSESSMENT (EIA) OF THE PROPOSED SCRAP TYRE RECYCLING PLANT, APATA, IBADAN OYO STATE BY FREETOWN WASTE MANAGEMENT & RECYCLE LIMITED.
In accordance with the provisions of the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) Act CAP E12 LFN 2004, which makes it mandatory for proponents of all new major development activities to carry out Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of their proposed projects, the Federal Ministry of Environment hereby announces twenty–one (21) working days Public Display for the draft EIA report submitted by Freetown Waste Management and Recycle Limited. This Display is to enable the public to make inputs that shall facilitate informed decisions on the project EIA by the Ministry. Click to Download: EIA FOR SCRAP TYRE RECYCLING PLANT
Brief Project Description:
The proposed project entails the construction and installation activities for the proposed scrap tyres recycling facility for the production of rubber rolls located on a landtake of 2Ha at km 10, Ibadan-Abeokuta Road, Apata in Ido Local Government Area, Oyo State. Click to Download: EIA FOR SCRAP TYRE RECYCLING PLANT
The Display Centers Are:
- Ido Local Government Headquarters, Ido, Oyo State,
- Oyo State Ministry of Environment, State Secretariat, Ibadan, Oyo State
- Federal Ministry of Environment Office, Ibadan, Oyo State,
- Federal Ministry of Environment, Environment House (Brown Building), Independence Way, Central Business District, Abuja-F.C.T.
- Click to Download: EIA FOR SCRAP TYRE RECYCLING PLANT
ALL COMMENTS SHOULD BE FORWARDED TO THE HON. MINISTER, FEDERAL MINISTRY OF ENVIRONMENT HEADQUARTERS, MABUCHI, ABUJA -F.C.T OR VIA MAIL email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org